This assignment is about developing a remote command execution program. The language that has been used is java and it makes use of the bash shell to enable command execution at some point on the server side. The idea is to understand how the magic happens. Please take the following steps in order to complete this assignment.
- Fork the source code of the remote command executor from GitHub.
- Clone it now to your local machine on which you are going to work.
- Understand the code.
- Enable the server to work without bash. HINT: Configure the ProcessBuilder object so that PATH to executable commands is specified to it.
- Push the changes back to your remote repository.
- Send me a pull request too.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.