In this assignment you will learn how to do a simple file transfer using sockets. The source code is written in Java. Please take the following steps to complete this assignment.
- Fork the source code of the program for file transfer through sockets from GitHub.
- Clone it now to your local machine on which you are going to work.
- Understand the code.
- Enable the client and the server to work without the “Bye:” message. Hint: You will have to learn how to send an EOF message from the server to the client.
- Push the changes back to your remote repository.
- Send me a pull request too.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.